English Translation for ènọ
Synonyms : ènọ
è + nọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ènọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ènọ
Spelling & word formation : ènọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – A