English Translation for ọ́nà
Synonyms : ọ́nà
ọ + ́nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́nà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́nà
Spelling & word formation : ọ́nà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration