English Translation for ọ̀ná
Synonyms : ọ̀ná
ọ + ̀ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀ná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀ná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀ná
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala alphabet – O
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala