English Translation for ọ̀ná
Synonyms : ọ̀ná
ọ + ̀ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀ná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀ná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀ná
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage