English Translation for ánẹ
Synonyms : ánẹ
á + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – O
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND