English Translation for ánẹ́
Synonyms : ánẹ́
á + nẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- History of Igalapedia Project
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language