English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ahimu
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ahimu
ẹ + ́nẹ + a + hi + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ahimu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ahimu
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ahimu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).