English Translation for ẹnẹ-àbi
Synonyms : ẹnẹ-àbi
ẹ + nẹ + à + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹ-àbi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹ-àbi
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹ-àbi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ITA IGALA 2
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES