English Translation for ẹnẹ-ùbùmọ́
Synonyms : ẹnẹ-ùbùmọ́
ẹ + nẹ + ù` + bù` + mọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹ-ùbùmọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹ-ùbùmọ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹ-ùbùmọ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U