English Translation for ẹnẹ-àbùnẹ́
Synonyms : ẹnẹ-àbùnẹ́
ẹ + nẹ + à + bù` + nẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹ-àbùnẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹ-àbùnẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹ-àbùnẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala