English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ẹ̀dọ̀-ẹ̀kpá
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ẹ̀dọ̀-ẹ̀kpá
ẹ + ́nẹ + ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ ẹ + ̀kpá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ẹ̀dọ̀-ẹ̀kpá
ẹ́nẹ ẹ̀dọ̀ ẹ̀kpá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ẹ̀dọ̀-ẹ̀kpá
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ẹ̀dọ̀-ẹ̀kpá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2