English Translation for ẹnẹ-ídàdà
Synonyms : ẹnẹ-ídàdà
ẹ + nẹ + í + dà + dà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹ-ídàdà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹ-ídàdà
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹ-ídàdà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach