English Translation for ẹ́n 'ejú-mà
Synonyms : ẹ́n 'ejú-mà
ẹ + ́nẹ + e + jú + mà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́n 'ejú-mà
ẹ́nẹ ejú mà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́n 'ejú-mà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́n 'ejú-mà
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – U