English Translation for ẹn 'ejúmomi
Synonyms : ẹn 'ejúmomi
ẹ + nẹ + e + jú + mo + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹn 'ejúmomi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹn 'ejúmomi
Spelling & word formation : ẹn 'ejúmomi
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration