English Translation for ánẹ-égo
Synonyms : ánẹ-égo
á + nẹ + é + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ-égo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ-égo
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ-égo
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – U
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)