English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ùjà
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ùjà
ẹ + ́nẹ + ù` + jà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ùjà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ùjà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ùjà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U