English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
ẹ + ́nẹ + ì + já + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Over View of Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Igala Kingdom
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Dialects of Igala Language