English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
ẹ + ́nẹ + ì + já + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ìjáli
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – O