English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-k 'ẹnwu-cho
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-k 'ẹnwu-cho
ẹ + ́nẹ + kẹ + ẹ + nwu + cho +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-k 'ẹnwu-cho
ẹ́nẹ kẹ ẹnwu cho
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-k 'ẹnwu-cho
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-k 'ẹnwu-cho
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Igala Kingdom
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE