English Translation for énẹ-kìnali
Synonyms : énẹ-kìnali
é + nẹ + kì + na + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énẹ-kìnali
Word Structure - Contracted form : énẹ-kìnali
Spelling & word formation : énẹ-kìnali
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)