English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-àle
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-àle
ẹ + ́nẹ + à + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-àle
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-àle
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-àle
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ