English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
ẹ + ́nẹ + ù` + mọ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol