English Translation for ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
ẹ + ́nẹ + ù` + mọ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹ-ùmọla
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration