English Translation for ánẹ́-ọ̀nálẹ
Synonyms : ánẹ́-ọ̀nálẹ
á + nẹ + ́ ọ + ̀ná + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ́-ọ̀nálẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ́-ọ̀nálẹ
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ́-ọ̀nálẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)