English Translation for ẹ̀ná-nyí-ànyí-múyèmuyè
Synonyms : ẹ̀ná-nyí-ànyí-múyèmuyè
ẹ + ̀ná + nyí + à + nyí + mú + yè + mu + yè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀ná-nyí-ànyí-múyèmuyè
ẹ̀ná nyí ànyí múyèmuyè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀ná-nyí-ànyí-múyèmuyè
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀ná-nyí-ànyí-múyèmuyè
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – O
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System