English Translation for ánẹ-uchẹ́
Synonyms : ánẹ-uchẹ́
á + nẹ + u + chẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ-uchẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ-uchẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ-uchẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS