English Translation for ánẹ-uchẹ́
Synonyms : ánẹ-uchẹ́
á + nẹ + u + chẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ-uchẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ-uchẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ-uchẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)