English Translation for én 'ukọ́lọ́-áche
Synonyms : én 'ukọ́lọ́-áche
é + nẹ + u + kọ + ́lọ + ́ á + che +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : én 'ukọ́lọ́-áche
énẹ ukọ́lọ́ áche
Word Structure - Contracted form : én 'ukọ́lọ́-áche
Spelling & word formation : én 'ukọ́lọ́-áche
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).