English Translation for ànẹ-urà-ọ̀jẹ̀
Synonyms : ànẹ-urà-ọ̀jẹ̀
à + nẹ + u + rà + ọ + ̀jẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànẹ-urà-ọ̀jẹ̀
ànẹ urà ọ̀jẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànẹ-urà-ọ̀jẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ànẹ-urà-ọ̀jẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)