English Translation for ọ́na
Synonyms : ọ́na
ọ + ́na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́na
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́na
Spelling & word formation : ọ́na
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience