English Translation for ọ̀na
Synonyms : ọ̀na
ọ + ̀na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀na
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀na
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀na
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption