English Translation for ọ̀na
Synonyms : ọ̀na
ọ + ̀na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀na
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀na
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀na
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?