English Translation for ína-ebu
Synonyms : ína-ebu
í + na + e + bu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ína-ebu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ína-ebu
Spelling & word formation : ína-ebu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- ITA IGALA 2
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme