English Translation for éna-wú-náná
Synonyms : éna-wú-náná
é + na + wú + ná + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éna-wú-náná
éna wú náná
Word Structure - Contracted form : éna-wú-náná
Spelling & word formation : éna-wú-náná
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)