English Translation for éna-wú
Synonyms : éna-wú
é + na + wú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éna-wú
Word Structure - Contracted form : éna-wú
Spelling & word formation : éna-wú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets