English Translation for ẹnaba
Synonyms : ẹnaba
ẹ + na + ba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnaba
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnaba
Spelling & word formation : ẹnaba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS