English Translation for ínabieju
Synonyms : ínabieju
í + na + bi + e + ju +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ínabieju
Word Structure - Contracted form : ínabieju
Spelling & word formation : ínabieju
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language