English Translation for énagba
Synonyms : énagba
é + na + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énagba
Word Structure - Contracted form : énagba
Spelling & word formation : énagba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education: