English Translation for ẹnago
Synonyms : ẹnago
ẹ + na + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnago
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnago
Spelling & word formation : ẹnago
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala