English Translation for ẹnamu
Synonyms : ẹnamu
ẹ + na + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnamu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnamu
Spelling & word formation : ẹnamu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo