English Translation for ẹnamu
Synonyms : ẹnamu
ẹ + na + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnamu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnamu
Spelling & word formation : ẹnamu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – A
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND