English Translation for ẹnamu
Synonyms : ẹnamu
ẹ + na + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnamu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnamu
Spelling & word formation : ẹnamu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.