English Translation for ànùbé
Synonyms : ànùbé
à + nù` + bé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànùbé
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànùbé
Spelling & word formation : ànùbé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – I
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools