English Translation for ànùbé
Synonyms : ànùbé
à + nù` + bé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànùbé
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànùbé
Spelling & word formation : ànùbé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relevance of Igala language in education: