English Translation for únọba
Synonyms : únọba
ú + nọ + ba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : únọba
Word Structure - Contracted form : únọba
Spelling & word formation : únọba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (uno)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)