English Translation for ànébi
Synonyms : ànébi
à + né + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànébi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànébi
Spelling & word formation : ànébi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – A
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System