English Translation for ánẹ́bẹ̀tẹ̀-efuaji
Synonyms : ánẹ́bẹ̀tẹ̀-efuaji
á + nẹ + ́bẹ + ̀tẹ + ̀ e + fu + a + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánẹ́bẹ̀tẹ̀-efuaji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánẹ́bẹ̀tẹ̀-efuaji
Spelling & word formation : ánẹ́bẹ̀tẹ̀-efuaji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – U
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths