English Translation for ónúchẹ
Synonyms : ónúchẹ
ó + nú + chẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ónúchẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ónúchẹ
Spelling & word formation : ónúchẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why you most learn the Igala language