English Translation for ánọ́dọ̀
Synonyms : ánọ́dọ̀
á + nọ + ́dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánọ́dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánọ́dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ánọ́dọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Over View of Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)