English Translation for ánọ́dọ̀
Synonyms : ánọ́dọ̀
á + nọ + ́dọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánọ́dọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánọ́dọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ánọ́dọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala Numeral System
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.