English Translation for ẹ́nẹf 'uchẹnyọ
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹf 'uchẹnyọ
ẹ + ́nẹ + fu + u + chẹ + nyọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹf 'uchẹnyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹf 'uchẹnyọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹf 'uchẹnyọ
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)