English Translation for ẹnẹfufu
Synonyms : ẹnẹfufu
ẹ + nẹ + fu + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹfufu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹfufu
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹfufu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration