English Translation for éngọ́
Synonyms : éngọ́
é + ngọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éngọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : éngọ́
Spelling & word formation : éngọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE