English Translation for éngọ́
Synonyms : éngọ́
é + ngọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éngọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : éngọ́
Spelling & word formation : éngọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration