English Translation for ángọ
Synonyms : ángọ
á + ngọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ángọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ángọ
Spelling & word formation : ángọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ