English Translation for ẹ́ngà
Synonyms : ẹ́ngà
ẹ + ́ngà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́ngà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́ngà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́ngà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related by ROOT of word (ngà)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- History of Igalapedia Project