English Translation for áng 'anẹ̀
Synonyms : áng 'anẹ̀
á + nga + a + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áng 'anẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : áng 'anẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : áng 'anẹ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – U
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2