English Translation for áng 'anẹ̀
Synonyms : áng 'anẹ̀
á + nga + a + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áng 'anẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : áng 'anẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : áng 'anẹ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system