English Translation for ángọ- ọ̀wọ̀
Synonyms : ángọ- ọ̀wọ̀
á + ngọ + ọ + ̀wọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ángọ- ọ̀wọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ángọ- ọ̀wọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ángọ- ọ̀wọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala