English Translation for ẹ́nẹgbágwu
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹgbágwu
ẹ + ́nẹ + gbá + gwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹgbágwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹgbágwu
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹgbágwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ITA IGALA 2
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES